Tutoring is available for all elementary and middle school curricula, and for the following high school and college courses:
- English: Language, Composition, Literature
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Mathematics: Up to and including Trigonometry, Calculus, Statistics, Discrete Mathematics, Graph Theory, Combinatorics
- Computer Science: Programming, Data Structures, Algorithms, Computer Organization, Operating Systems Theory
- Information Technology: Hardware Configuration, Networking, Security, Operating Systems Practice
- Foreign Language: Spanish Language and Culture
- Other Courses: Economics, American Government, American History, Study Skills
Honors, Dual Enrollment, Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate curricula accommodated.
Is your course not listed? Contact us and see if we can accommodate it!